American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q2 FFO of $0.26, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $237 million versus the consensus estimate of $235.52 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvast Holdings (MVST) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.14/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!