American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.87, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.95 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2021 EPS of $4.55-$4.75, versus the consensus of $4.65.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- First Look Media, Inc. (FRST) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!