American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.85, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.98 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2018 EPS of $3.75-$3.95, versus the consensus of $3.89.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!