American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!