American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.88, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $108 at Morgan Stanley
- Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $695 at Mizuho Securities Ahead of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!