American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) reported Q2 EPS of $1.18, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.88 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2021 EPS of $4.55-$4.75, versus the consensus of $4.67.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports August 2021 Results
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
- Timken (TKR) is withdrawing its full year 2021 financial outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!