American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q2 EPS of $1.08, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.87 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2020 EPS of $4.25-$4.45, versus the consensus of $4.28.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global (JCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c; Raises Outlook
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms EPS Guidance
- Ellington Financial (EFC) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!