American Campus Communities (ACC) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.42
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC) reported Q2 FFO of $0.42, versus $0.37 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $208.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $188.58 million.
- Based upon these factors, management anticipates that fiscal year 2021 FFO will be in the range of $1.95 to $2.09 per fully diluted share and FFOM will be in the range of $1.93 to $2.07 per fully diluted share. Additionally, management anticipates that third quarter 2021 FFO will be in the range of $0.32 to $0.36 per fully diluted share and FFOM will be in the range of $0.33 to $0.37 per fully diluted share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Campus Communities (ACC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.05
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Reports Preliminary Net Product Sales of $42.3 Million for August
- Timken (TKR) is withdrawing its full year 2021 financial outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!