American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Axle (NYSE: AXL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
American Axle sees FY2021 revenue of $5.3-5.5 billion, versus the consensus of $5.51 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Axle (AXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Big Lots (BIG) to Neutral on 'Trifecta of Macro Headwinds'
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Devoro Medical, Inc for Up to $336M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!