American Axle (AXL) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c, Offers Outlook
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Axle (NYSE: AXL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.57, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.31 billion.
American Axle sees FY2021 revenue of $5.3-5.5 billion, versus the consensus of $5.41 billion.
- AAM is targeting Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $850 - $925 million
- AAM is targeting Adjusted free cash flow in the range $300 - $400 million; this target assumes capital spending of approximately 4.5% of sales
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Axle (AXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- PerkinElmer (PKI) anticipates exceeding its previously announced financial guidance for the second quarter
- Upland Software (UPLD) Acquires Panviva, Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!