AmeriCold Realty Trust (COLD) Reports Q4 FFO of $0.39
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AmeriCold Realty Trust (NYSE: COLD) reported Q4 FFO of $0.39, versus $0.28 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $523.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $423.73 million.
AmeriCold Realty Trust sees FY2021 FFO of $1.36-$1.46.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AmeriCold Realty Trust (COLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Sales Beat
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!