Ameresco (AMRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Ameresco (NYSE: AMRC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.09), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.97 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameresco (AMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point Views Above Consensus
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co. (HBB) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!