Ameresco (AMRC) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameresco (NYSE: AMRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $173.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $177.5 million.
Ameresco sees FY2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.29. Ameresco sees FY2016 revenue of $645-680 million, versus the consensus of $658 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameresco (AMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TuSimple (TSP) Reports Q1 Loss of $6.43; Offers FY21 Revenue Outlook
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Affirms EPS Guidance
- Noah Holdings (NOAH) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!