Ameresco (AMRC) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameresco (NYSE: AMRC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.97 million.
- Revenues of $134.6 million
- Net loss of $0.6 million or $0.01 per diluted share
- Adjusted EBITDA of $6.0 million
- Non-GAAP loss per share of $0.04
- Total project backlog of $1.6 billion, a Company record
- Fully contracted backlog of $505.0 million, up 40% year over year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameresco (AMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forrester (FORR) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c; Guides Above Views
- DHI Group (DHX) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!