Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance (Earlier)
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE: AMRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.18, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $181.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.47 million.
Ameresco, Inc. sees FY2015 EPS of $0.16-$0.24, versus the consensus of $0.17. Ameresco, Inc. sees FY2015 revenue of $610-640 million, versus the consensus of $605.93 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!