Amdocs (DOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.88, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $906 million versus the consensus estimate of $909.28 million.
Amdocs sees Q2 2015 EPS of $0.78-$0.84, versus the consensus of $0.84.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amdocs (DOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Kubient, Inc. (KBNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c
- Kodak (KODK) Reports Q1 Revenues of $265M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!