Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall St rises as dovish Fed comments bolster rate cut hopes
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $80.36 million.
2023 Financial Outlook:
Amarin continues to make progress on reducing operating expenses and managing its cash position. The Company is now lowering operating expense guidance for the full year 2023 to the range of $240 million to $250 million from $270 million to $285 million, reflecting additional identified cost savings along with timing of reimbursements as well as savings from restructuring. With the recent cash preservation initiatives, Amarin reiterates its belief that current cash and investments and other assets are adequate to support continued operations, including European launch activities.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amarin Corp. (AMRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Zscaler (ZS) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- Alarum Technologies (ALAR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!