Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street closes at fresh 2023 highs as inflation data, Fed eyed
- U.S. discusses AI Chip sales to China with Nvidia, says Raimondo
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $86 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.18 million.
Amarin continues to make progress on reducing operating expenses and managing its cash position. The Company is now lowering operating expense guidance for the full year 2023 to the range of $270 million to $285 million from $290 to $305 million, reflecting additional identified cost savings along with timing of reimbursements. With the recent stable U.S. business revenues and recent cash preservation initiatives, Amarin reiterates its belief that current cash and investments and other assets are adequate to support continued operations, including European launch activities.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amarin Corp. (AMRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Misses
- AECOM (ACM) Affirms Commitment to Value Creation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!