Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Updates Guidance
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Altra Industrial Motion (NASDAQ: AIMC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.89, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $488.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $468 million.
Altra Industrial Motion sees FY2021 EPS of $3.30-$3.46, versus the consensus of $3.24. Altra Industrial Motion sees FY2021 revenue of $1.89-1.92 billion, versus the consensus of $1.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!