Alteryx (AYX) Tops Q4 EPS by 31c; Guides Lower
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alteryx (NYSE: AYX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.62, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $160.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $152.69 million.
Alteryx sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.25)-($0.22), versus the consensus of ($0.01). Alteryx sees Q1 2021 revenue of $104-107 million, versus the consensus of $119.1 million.
Alteryx sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.07)-$0.07, versus the consensus of $0.73. Alteryx sees FY2021 revenue of $555-565 million, versus the consensus of $567.17 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alteryx (AYX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- United Airlines (UAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 45c
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Tops Q1 EPS by 74c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!