Altera Corp (ALTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Altera Corp (NASDAQ: ALTR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $499.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $491.4 million.
"Sales were at the high end of expectations, on the back of solid new product growth, led by strong 28 nm gains," said John Daane, president, chief executive officer, and chairman of the board. "We continue to be encouraged by the positive feedback from early access customers of our first-ever FinFET-based FPGAs, the high-end Stratix 10 family. Utilizing a new proprietary HyperFlex architecture and manufactured with 14 nm Intel TriGate process technology, Stratix 10 devices will offer dramatic improvements in logic density, performance, and power consumption, significantly expanding the reach of Altera FPGA solutions."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altera Corp (ALTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!