Altera Corp (ALTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Altera Corp (NASDAQ: ALTR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $491.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $480.22 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altera Corp (ALTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!