Altera Corp (ALTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Altera Corp (NASDAQ: ALTR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $414.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $409.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altera Corp (ALTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
- New partnership to promote inclusion of Indigenous groups in Canadian agriculture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!