Altair Engineering (ALTR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altair Engineering (NASDAQ: ALTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.05, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $86.9 million.
“Altair started 2018 with a strong financial performance highlighted by software product revenuegrowth of 26% and profitability that exceeded expectations,” said James Scapa, Founder, Chairman and CEO. “Our performance in the first quarter reflects good execution, improving market dynamics and the positive impact of the investments we have made to strengthen our product portfolio and go-to-market team.”
Scapa continued, “We have further enhanced our solution set with the recent acquisitions of CANDI, which extends our capabilities around edge gateway computing and the Internet of Things, and FluiDyna, a developer of GPU-based fluid dynamics and numerical simulation technologies. These are exciting technologies that increase the value Altair can deliver for customers and exemplify our expanding number of opportunities for future growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altair Engineering (ALTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!