Altair Engineering (ALTR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altair Engineering (NASDAQ: ALTR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $98.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.12 million.
“We are very pleased with our second quarter performance, which exceeded our expectations. I am proud to lead an organization which has remained so dedicated and intensely focused on developing great software and helping customers succeed despite the personal hardships brought on by COVID-19,” said James Scapa, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Altair.
“Our software product revenue increased to 83% of total revenue, which drove a 400 basis point year over year improvement in gross margins, while our recurring license rate rose to an all-time high of 93%,” said Howard Morof, Chief Financial Officer of Altair. “Moreover, the proactive steps we took to control costs in light of COVID-19 had an immediate positive impact on our operating expenses. Our ongoing digital transformation efforts continue, and as we implement robust processes, we believe the positive impact of these significant investments will drive measurable benefits for the business and support our long-term goals.”
Altair Engineering sees Q3 2020 revenue of $96-100 million, versus the consensus of $97.2 million.
Altair Engineering sees FY2020 revenue of $443-455 million, versus the consensus of $451.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altair Engineering (ALTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!