Altair (ALTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altair (NASDAQ: ALTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $133.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $115.81 million.
Altair sees Q1 2021 revenue of $138-140 million, versus the consensus of $134.72 million.
Altair sees FY2021 revenue of $502-510 million, versus the consensus of $486.22 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altair (ALTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!