Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Tops Q2 EPS by $8.05
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) reported Q2 EPS of $27.26, $8.05 better than the analyst estimate of $19.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $56.02 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alphabet (GOOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Allscripts (MDRX) Initiates Cost Restructuring - Canaccord Genuity
- Avis Budget (CAR) Gains on BofA Upgrade to Buy on Expected Upward Revisions to 2022+ Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!