Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alnylam Pharma (NASDAQ: ALNY) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.60), $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.76). Revenue for the quarter came in at $163.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $146.07 million.
- – Provides 2021 Combined Net Product Revenue Guidance of $610-660 Million, in addition to Collaboration & Royalty Revenue and Operating Expense Guidance –
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.35
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!