Allied Motion (AMOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allied Motion (NASDAQ: AMOT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $93 million versus the consensus estimate of $87.94 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allied Motion (AMOT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Mercedes Owner Daimler Says Q1 Results 'Significantly Above' Expectations, Shares Soar to Record Highs
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat