AllianceBernstein (AB) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.97, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $805.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AllianceBernstein (AB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Forestar Group (FOR) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Revenues Beat
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!