Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q4 EPS of $4.13, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $4.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.79 billion.Alliance Data Systems reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Misses Q2 EPS by 45c, Revenues Beat
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Tops Q2 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!