Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q2 EPS by 37c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q2 EPS of $5.01, $0.37 better than the analyst estimate of $4.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.92 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2018 EPS of $22.50-$23.00, versus the consensus of $22.57. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2018 revenue of $8.2 billion, versus the consensus of $8.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!