Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Below Views
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q1 EPS of $3.84, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $3.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.69 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees Q2 2016 EPS of $3.58, versus the consensus of $3.78. Alliance Data Systems sees Q2 2016 revenue of $1.62 million, versus the consensus of $1.69 million.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $16.75, versus the consensus of $16.90. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $7.1 billion, versus the consensus of $7.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Misses Q2 EPS by 89c
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!