Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q4 EPS of $4.12, $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $4.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.5 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2020 EPS of $20.50, versus the consensus of $20.45. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2020 revenue of $5.6 billion, versus the consensus of $5.7 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alkermes (ALKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c (CORRECTION)
- Monro, Inc (MNRO) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Misses Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!