Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Q4 Guidance Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q2 EPS of $3.83, $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of $4.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.36 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2019 EPS of $19.50-$19.75, versus the consensus of $19.00. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2019 revenue of $5.8 billion, versus the consensus of $5.78 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alkermes (ALKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c (CORRECTION)
- Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!