Alliance Data (ADS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.55, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $1.51. Revenue for the quarter was $702.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $688.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c; Raises Outlook
- CyrusOne (CONE) Report Q2 FFO of $1
- Ingevity (NGVT) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!