Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $237.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $225.03 million.
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. sees Q3 2023 EPS of $0.31-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.26. Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. sees Q3 2023 revenue of $240-250 million, versus the consensus of $233.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!