Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.18, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $177.59 million.
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. sees Q2 2022 EPS of $0.18, versus the consensus of $0.16. Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. sees Q2 2022 revenue of $185-191 million, versus the consensus of $179 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Prelim. Q3 Guidance Misses Consensus, Raises Buyback
- Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $695 at Mizuho Securities Ahead of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!