Allegiant Travel (ALGT) Tops Q4 EPS by 46c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allegiant Travel (NASDAQ: ALGT) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.79), $0.46 better than the analyst estimate of ($2.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $246.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $244.02 million.
Guidance, subject to revision
First Quarter 2021 guidance
System ASMs - year over year change(1)
0.5 to 5.5%
Scheduled Service ASMs - year over year change(1)
0.5 to 5.5%
Full year 2021 guidance
Aircraft, engines and induction costs (millions)
$115 to $125
Capitalized Airbus deferred heavy maintenance (millions)
$50 to $60
Other capital expenditures (millions)
$20 to $30
$50 to $55
$170 to $180
Year over year percentage changes compare 2021 to 2019
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allegiant Travel (ALGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- PepsiCo (PEP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Outlook
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!