Alkermes (ALKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280 million versus the consensus estimate of $268.25 million.
Alkermes sees 2021 EPS of $0.37-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.52. Alkermes sees 2021 revenue of $1-1.17 billion, versus the consensus of $1.12 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alkermes (ALKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Provides Update to Full-Year Financial Guidance; Outlines Strategic Priorities During Investor Day Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!