Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.20, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $534 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.7 million.
Align Technology sees Q1 2019 EPS of $0.78-$0.84, versus the consensus of $1.19. Align Technology sees Q1 2019 revenue of $525-535 million, versus the consensus of $529 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Bath & Body Works (BBWI) Stock Falls on Slashed Profit Guidance, Analysts Bullish After This 'Clearing Event'
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Offers FY22 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!