Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Stock markets struggle as fears over economy grow
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil prices fall on China's weak economic data
- JetBlue (JBLU) Urges Spirit (SAVE) Shareholders to Vote 'No' on Frontier (ULCC) Transaction, Launches Hostile Takeover Bid
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.28, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $607.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $593.97 billion.
Commenting on Align’s third quarter results, Align Technology President and CEO Joe Hogan said, “I’m pleased to report revenues, volume, and earnings above our third quarter outlook driven by better than expected volume across the Invisalign portfolio in Asia Pacific and Latin America, reflecting record highs for both regions and improving trends in the North American orthodontic channel. Notwithstanding EMEA summer seasonality, we saw continued adoption from teens and especially younger patients using Invisalign First across the board. Q3 Invisalign volumes were up 20.7% year-over-year driven by growth across the product portfolio, as well as expansion of our customer base, which increased by 6,000 new Invisalign doctors for a total of 63,000 active doctors worldwide. The iTero scanner and services business was up 16.5% year over year reflecting continue growth across each region, and down sequentially as expected coming off a record second quarter.”
Align Technology sees Q4 2019 EPS of $1.35-$1.42, versus the consensus of $1.35. Align Technology sees Q4 2019 revenue of $640-650 billion, versus the consensus of $639.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Misses Q2 EPS, Revenue; Lowers Guidance
- Wejo Group Limited (WEJO) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c
- Benson Hill, Inc. (BHIL) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!