Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $192.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $185.8 million.
Align Technology, Inc. sees Q3 2014 EPS of $0.41-$0.44, versus the consensus of $0.44. Align Technology, Inc. sees Q3 2014 revenue of $186.3-190.2 million, versus the consensus of $188.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Beats; Lowers Guidance
- Allot (ALLT) Reports Q1 Revenue of $31.9M, Net Loss of $3.5M, Sees FY22 Revenue of $135M-$140M
- Corporación América Airports S.A. (CAAP) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!