Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, Beats on Revenue
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.85, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $310.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $297.39 million.
Align Technology sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.71-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.71. Align Technology sees Q2 2017 revenue of $340-345 million, versus the consensus of $324.44 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Cisco (CSCO) Stock Down 11% on Revenue Miss and Light Forecast, Citi Says Results Justified Their Street-unique Sell Rating
- Deckers (DECK) Shares Gain as Revenue Easily Tops Estimates, Analysts Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!