Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALRM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $165.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $146.04 million.
Sees Q1 SaaS and license revenue is expected to be in the range of $104.8 million to $105.0 million
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $660.5-671.5 million, versus the consensus of $641.37 million. SaaS and license revenue is expected to be in the range of $440.5 million to $441.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Rite Aid (RAD) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook