Akamai Technologies (AKAM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) reported Q1 EPS of $1.39, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $904 million versus the consensus estimate of $903.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Akamai Technologies (AKAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
- Domo, Inc. (DOMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!