Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilysys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGYS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.78 million.
Agilysys, Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $190-195 million, versus the consensus of $187.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) Reports Q1 Revenue of $179.5M, Net Income of $19.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!