Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Q1 Below Views
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.59, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.48-$0.50, versus the consensus of $0.53. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2017 revenue of $1.04-1.06 billion, versus the consensus of $1.08 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2017 EPS of $2.10-$2.16, versus the consensus of $2.19. Agilent Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $4.35-4.37 billion, versus the consensus of $4.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports May 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!