Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance, Approves $1.75B Buyback
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.81, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2019 EPS of $0.71-$0.73, versus the consensus of $0.72. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2019 revenue of $1.265-1.28 billion, versus the consensus of $1.27 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 EPS of $3.00-$3.05, versus the consensus of $2.96. Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 revenue of $5.13-5.17 billion, versus the consensus of $5.18 billion.
New Share Repurchase Program
Agilent’s Board of Directors approved a new share repurchase program authorizing the purchase of up to $1.75 billion of common stock. The 2018 share repurchase program commences on November 21, 2018, replacing the previous program.
The number of shares to be repurchased and the timing of any repurchases will depend on factors such as the share price, economic and market conditions, and corporate and regulatory requirements. The share repurchase program may be suspended, amended or discontinued at any time.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Stifel Resumes Mednax (MD) at Hold
- Relay Medical Corp (RYMDF) to Repurchase 12M of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!