Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers FY20 and Q1 Guidance
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.89, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.33 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2020 EPS of $3.38-$3.43, versus the consensus of $3.44. Agilent Technologies sees FY2020 revenue of $5.5-5.55 billion, versus the consensus of $5.55 billion.
- Fiscal year 2020 revenue expected in the range of $5.50 billion to $5.55 billion, representing core(1) growth of 4% to 5%. Fiscal year 2020 non-GAAP(3) earnings guidance of $3.38 to $3.43 per share
Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2020 revenue of $1.34-1.355 billion, versus the consensus of $1.38 billion.
- Fiscal first-quarter revenue guidance of $1.340 billion to $1.355 billion, representing core(1) revenue growth of 2.5% to 3.5%. Fiscal first-quarter non-GAAP(3) earnings guidance of 80 cents to 81 cents per share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!